+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yuck, spiders!

Default Yuck, spiders!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a girly girl who's terrifed of the tiniest little spider. But when huge, fat-bodied, hairy-legged things appear at my elbow from out of nowhere, giving me a heart attack when I turn around, someone has to die!
    This is just another reason for me to love winter more - no bugs! Recently with the warm(er) weather there's been at least one huge black hairy thing in my room every day!

....Excuse me while I go clean my wall....

to know me is to love me MeShelle's Avatar

oh yuck...i feel for you...i HATE spiders...we dont have many here in Miami...luckly

I have seen big ones in my room the past few days. The window was open. EWW I HATE SPIDERS!

Michael avi by Love bug Siggy by VP ,Crazy Irish Lass,Founder of The J.A.L.U and Hunters group,I secretly wish I was Mac! ,Michael Phelps & Jensen are my other DH's Miss Fever 2008, Team Eric!

Dageus'Lass

ewww I think its time to call the exterminator

Debbie H

If you watch the spiders and other creatures, you will be able to tell when a wet weather system is coming in the spring and summer. In the fall when they come in, it's usually because of a cold front.

I've been seeing a lot of spiders inside and we had a major rain storm Sunday night.

I am terrified of spiders!! It takes me like an hour to get the nerves to get close enough to kill it....(I kill them....if my brother or dad is home then they take care of it their way which is somtimes being let back outside...or when I had Jonny I had trained him to eat them for me lol well he ate them anyways and so I taught him to come running to my rescue when I made my spider screech! lol Yuck ..but he was my hero!) Last week there was a decent sized one just zigzagging on my ceiling just over my bed....it took me forever to get it....They're sooooo scary!! One thing my future man has to be able to do is solve my spider problems lol

Deus nobiscum quis contra Conoga's Avatar

Its bad luck to kill'em!

Just name it Roger, and let it take up in a corner, and problem is solved lol i dont think spiders like intruders so it wont hurt to have one.

lol i'm kidding of course, and understand!
    i try not to kill them unless they are ON me or above my head. thats out of bounds... usually i try to capture them and put them out.

Debbie H

Oh, I put them out, alright. For good!

I hate spiders too!!! This reminds me of a time when I was a teen and I woke up one morning with a spider staring back at me as if to say goodmorning.LOL
    Well needless to say I jumped up to find something to kill it and all I saw was hairspray and a lighter so I grabed it and torched the bugger LOL.Later I told my mom and shes like you could have burned the place down and I said I really didnt think about that sorry he he.All I was thinkin was burn buggy burn LOL.

I like my women fire resistant!

I HATE HATE HATE Spiders and do the shrieking dance of panic when I see them. The big hairy ones that is. I don't mind the little ones, I kill them, but I don't freak out. The weird thing is, it's the little ones that are poisonous.

I AM A TIPSY TART!

+ Reply to Thread