> > >
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fever movie/Answered

Maniac

Icon21 Fever movie/Answered

Hi! I looooove the Fever series!! I was just wondering if anyone knew when the fever show was going to be casting, bc I would love to audition! (even if it is just for an extra! it would just be cool to be a part of the project) I asked my agent about it, but he hadn't heard anything yet... So I was wondering if any news was out and about for the show? Thanks!

Hey, I'm actually also kinda interested in that. Shame I live in europe though.. ;)
    Last edited by Cinniuint; 06-23-2008 at 08:13 PM.

"Take thyne beak from out my heart, and take thyne form from off my door! Quoth the Raven; ... Nevermore"

Quote Originally Posted by Cinniuint View Post
    Hey, I'm actually also kinda interested in that. Shame I live in europe though.. ;)
    Never know. If they decide to make the movie they could be shooting in Ireland and doing some casting there too.

Default As far as I know the project is in the preliminary stages of choosing a director and scriptwriter.

I'll post more when I know more...

Maniac

Default great!

Cool! It's hard to keep up with everything I know, but thanks for letting us know..

and I agree with liberty, you never know where they are going to shoot..

Once a book (or idea) has been optioned for a movie it takes several years for the project to actually hit production. The shortest I heard of this happening (not that I'm an expert in this) is two years for Juno (I'm sure there are a lot of projects that have taken far less time but they are not the norm). If I had to guess I would say it would take somewhere around 4-5 years till the production company would be ready to cast. Unless, of course, they start casting before they have finished the script (which is not unheard of).

OMG, when I found out about the movie, I decided to be VEEEERRRRRY delusional. I told everyone the keep an eye out for me in the starring role of an upcoming movie Darkfever, lol. I don't have an agent, I have no idea when/where auditions would be or how I would manage to get in without an agent (I highly doubt they'd do open casting for the lead roles) and I haven't done one second of professional acting since the birth of my kids (5 years ago) but I'm nothing if not chock full o' dreams!

Karen, I know that it's very early in the process for this, but I sincerely hope that it comes to fruition. It would be awesome to see your story on the big screen!

"You give me FEVER, when you kiss me, FEVER when you hold me tight.....
    FAE FEVER....in the morning,FEVER all through the night....."

Proud member of the GBOCL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a Tipsy Tart!!!
    Awesome (and humorous) siggy generously provided by Viking Princess!!!

I SOOOOO can't wait for this!!!!!
    You say you want some soaps, lotions and candles that smell like your favorite man or woman??? www.solocreations.ecrater.com

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

lol I think i can live with the wait. however the wait on the books is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    lol I think i can live with the wait. however the wait on the books is killing me.

Yeah, what she said.
    Moning Maniac #298
    Thank you Viking Princess for the Adam avi
    "I find it hard to breathe when I am near you. But, away from you, I lose the reason to breathe." Lachlan MacAlpin
    The Inscription- Pam Binder