+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your perfect KMM hero?

Hybrid View

Default Who is your perfect KMM hero?

This quiz was created by Claudia Celestial Girl with graphic help by Viking Princess. Which of Karen's heroes do you match up with? Take the quiz and let us know.

KMM Quiz

I, of course matched up with Drustan. On some of the test runs I matched up with the Dark King though, how can they be so closely related?

He woke one day to discover he'd been ensorcelled, cast into the future, his whole clan destroyed, and the secrets he'd sworn to uphold neglected for centuries. but also discovered he'd fallen in love with a lass from the future.
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

Dageus'Lass

Dageus

Also known as ‘The Gaulish Ghost’ (and host of The Draghar). Stealing artifacts while living ‘large’ in Manhattan. Arrogance shapes the very curve of his spine, there is conquest in the cant of his head. “You've been doing something bad since the moment you met me, lass” he tells his companion.

Aww come on it was a given lol

LOL, good to see you got your man Nataly!

I Got Circenn but I can't get the code to work right but It was a gorgeous pic!
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

Dageus!
    Maniac #12, Founder of the GBOCL

siggy by Kristin (Beware of Italics)!

siggy by Mistress Dawn!

I got me my man ADAM BLACK.

I got Barrons!!

Described alternately in these terms as: 'Arrogant ****'; 'prick', and 'ass - as in you are one.' 'What's he calling himself these days?' says someone who admits to being a sort of 'brother' to JZB. No one is quite sure just how old JZB is, though his driver's license states 31 years. He seems like the kind of being who was spawned in a great catyclysm of nature, not born. He has a wolfish smile when he chooses to use one, and a grudge against a celebrity vampire, whom he calls the 'undead ****'.

Yeah baby!! I got my main man! lol

Cian

He's the Highlander in the mirror ... knowing what little time he has left and wanting the most out of it. He's got an appointment with destiny, and after 1133 years of captivity, he's not going to miss it.
    Happy Holidays!!

Dageus

Also known as ‘The Gaulish Ghost’ (and host of The Draghar). Stealing artifacts while living ‘large’ in Manhattan. Arrogance shapes the very curve of his spine, there is conquest in the cant of his head. “You've been doing something bad since the moment you met me, lass” he tells his companion.
    :~: Muzzy :~:
    by meshelle

Jericho Z. Barrons
    Described alternately in these terms as: 'Arrogant ****'; 'prick', and 'ass - as in you are one.' 'What's he calling himself these days?' says someone who admits to being a sort of 'brother' to JZB. No one is quite sure just how old JZB is, though his driver's license states 31 years. He seems like the kind of being who was spawned in a great catyclysm of nature, not born. He has a wolfish smile when he chooses to use one, and a grudge against a celebrity vampire, whom he calls the 'undead ****'.

I AM A TIPSY TART!

+ Reply to Thread