+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 questions...

Scottish Princess Lia_MacKelter001's Avatar

Default 2 questions...

Okay, I'm trying to edit a pic on photobucket, but the line I want to put in it is in a book at home. JB says it, but I can't remember what book it is exactly. It's the one about kissing a guy and breathing being of little consequence(?). Could somebody who has their book with them PLEASE tell me the line?

Second queston, I know this one is a little late in coming, but... What is "DH"? It's one of those days, you know? Where some things are not being grasped in your head, even though that thing is staring you in the face saying "Hey!! I'm right here!!" lol Thanks...
    Thanks to VP for the gorgeous siggy!!

proud member of A.M.A.D.A.N./SSMKA/GBOCL/SS
    http://romancenovelsforum.com

Alex Holbrook

DH is Dear Hubby
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e110/Lovebugg42/gbavi.jpg[/IMG][COLOR="Purple"][I]Alex Holbrook[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Ok. Thanks sooo much. I should have realized that but today my best friend is distracting me with stories about her mother-in-law that are just gross. I'll never be able to face the woman without laughing now. lol

Thanks again..

"One day you may kiss a man you can't breathe without and find breathe is of little consequence" Is this the quote you're thinking of??

OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!! That's exactly what I was looking for. You guys are awesome!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I know what line you're talking about, but I can't think of it exactly at the moment.

I think it's something about not being able to breathe when you kiss a man, then realizing breathing is of little consequence.

+ Reply to Thread