> > >
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JZB Theory

Default JZB Theory

So I just re read Circenn and Lisa's book.......has anyone caught on that Cin tells Lisa his people were Picts and Brude.
    Is this also not what Barrons tells Mac he is??
    Perhaps he's somehow related to Cin/Lisa. Their kid maybe?? I dunno.
    Just adding to the madness that is......

Any thoughts??

I think the timeline for when Lisa first was at Cin's would be about right!! Cin also said their baby would be special. Could be JB? If he were, he would be part fae with Adam for a Granddad and Cin's Brude & Pict ancestory, that sounds like a pretty strong combination to me!!!! If JB were in the 9th century, he would also have had access to the Templars and their knowledge. I just don't know and I can't wait to find out but I think it is going to be a looooong wait until we find out.

ooo things that make you go hmmmmm......

I'll be your Rainbow Girl ImAddicted's Avatar

JB is Basque and Pict. Is that the same thing as Brude? *goes to check wiki*

I'm a Scentsy Consultant! Don't know what it is? Check it out!

www.scentsy.com/jsherwood

this stuff is amazing!

"He looks away sharply...But he always looks back."

If Brude is another word or meaning for Basque that would be very, very interesting.
    Play with fire, Dani, you know what you get.... ~Ryodan

I'll be your Rainbow Girl ImAddicted's Avatar

wiki mentioned it as another form of pict?

that sound interesting
    made by annabelle@TH

Cleveland Hottie ;) Sassy Lassie's Avatar

I found a website for the Center for Basque Studies, University of Reno, NV. Here is what they have to say about Basque...

"Who are the Basques?
    The Basques are a people who live in a small region (about the size of Rhode Island) that straddles the border of Spain and France from the sea in the west into the Pyrenees in the east. This area is called Euskal Herria (comprising seven provinces, historically: Araba, Bizkaia, Gipuzkoa, and Navarra on the Spanish side; Laburdi, Zuberoa, and Behe-Nafarroa on the French side). Basques speak a language called euskara, but today only about 25% of the population is fluent in that tongue. Even so, the word for a Basque person, euskaldun, means “possessor of the Basque language.” The Basque population is distinguished physically by a high incidence of Rh Negative factor in the blood.

Where do they come from?
    No one knows exactly where the Basques came from. Some say they have lived in that area since Cro-Magnon man first roamed Europe. Estimates of how long they have lived there vary from 10,000 to 75,000 years. Some say they are descended from the original Iberians. More fanciful theories exist, as well. One is that the Basques are the descendents of the survivors of Atlantis.

Where does the Basque language come from?
    Just as no one is sure about the origins of the Basques themselves, linguists are not in agreement over the origins of Euskara, the Basque language, either. (In Basque, the word euskara is not capitalized, but when using it in English, it is customary to capitalize it, just as we capitalize the names of other languages.) Although there are theories (none of them proven beyond a doubt) that Basque is related to other languages (such as the Georgian family of languages in the Caucasus, or the Berber language family of Africa, or even the Quechua language of Latin America), so far the only thing most experts agree on is that Euskara is in a language family by itself. That is, it is not related to any other language in the world. It is, therefore, not an Indo-European language (the large group to which English, French, Spanish, and Russian belong)."

I found it to be interesting...especially the part about...no one knows where they really come from! Hmmmmmmmm

And Britannica online encyclopedia had a short snippet about Pict...

"(possibly from Latin picti, “painted”), one of an ancient people who lived in what is now eastern and northeastern Scotland from Caithness to Fife Their name may refer to their custom of body painting or possibly tattooing."

Barrons did have some tattos & he gave Mac one....maybe the tattooing is Druid...altho there are many other Druid aspects to Barrons. Hmmmm
    Last edited by Sassy Lassie; 07-26-2008 at 02:34 PM.

Siggy by the fabulously talented Bugsy!!
    Maniac #2574

Maniac

I looked Brude up too...I think that Cin meant that he was a descendant of the Brude who spent a long time warring with the picts trying to unite Scotland. He is from about the correct time period. So I think it is different than JB's Basque heritage

OMG!!! I just was rereading it and got on here for the same thing...LOL!

Also...at the end..Lisa drinks the immortal potion while she is pregnant!!! So he could be bouncing around through time not aging.