+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Character Gets Killed Off?

Hybrid View

Icon21 Which Character Gets Killed Off?

Alright my fellow Maniacs, here's one for you: name which character(s) you think won't make it through to the end of ShadowFever. Try to give your reason why, and how they meet their end!!

I'll start:

Darroc - because he's an evil SOB. I think Mac will be given the opportunity to kill him but wont, and Barrons will end up doing it instead. With a spoon and a cup because he's such a badass.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Shewolfe; 07-30-2008 at 09:04 PM. Reason: spelling - oops!

Exclamation I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Shewolfe View Post

Darroc - because he's an evil SOB. I think Mac will be given the opportunity to kill him but wont, and Barrons will end up doing it instead. With a spoon and a cup because he's such a badass.

Cheers!
    I second that - as long as it's a sssllllloooooowwww and very painful death. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! Only I think it will be Adam that does the deed.

Palm trees Bahamas
    Picture courtesy of Webshots

In the end of ShadowFever it will be one of the twin druids that die. Drustan will sacrifice himself to save his family and the world. He is so noble and in Spell pg 301 the Fairey Queen states this about Drustan " compared to his dangerously endowed kin, modest of power,, modest of knowledge, yet superior in a way they could never be. Drustand was that unique kind of man whose name lived forever in legends of men - a warrior so pure of heart that he was beyond corrupting. A MAN THAT WOULD DIE FOR HIS BELIEFS, NOT JUST ONECE BUT TEN THOUSAND TIME OVER IF NECESSARY."
    "You will not be able to breath without me."

Quote Originally Posted by txfae View Post
    In the end of ShadowFever it will be one of the twin druids that die. Drustan will sacrifice himself to save his family and the world. He is so noble and in Spell pg 301 the Fairey Queen states this about Drustan " compared to his dangerously endowed kin, modest of power,, modest of knowledge, yet superior in a way they could never be. Drustand was that unique kind of man whose name lived forever in legends of men - a warrior so pure of heart that he was beyond corrupting. A MAN THAT WOULD DIE FOR HIS BELIEFS, NOT JUST ONECE BUT TEN THOUSAND TIME OVER IF NECESSARY."
    meh, i don't think KMM is that mean to ruin a wolderful romance like Gwen and Drustan. i do think that it's important to note that he is 'beyond corrupting' becouse that is what the DB does to people it meets, maybe he and the 4 other powerful druids will distroy the book or something!

defaently thinking LM will bit the dust but not till the end, and if he goes maybe another evil will arise, remember the KMM said that she had 5 books planed but that's not set in stone. hmm food for though!

Cleveland Hottie ;) Sassy Lassie's Avatar

Noooooooooooooooooooo! Drustan can't die!!!! I can't even think about it *sniff sniff* but it is always possible when it comes to KMM. I have been thinkin about whenever they find the book and Barrons wants it and Mac won't give it to him. What will happen then?? Or vice versa....Barrons won't give it to Mac. Will they be able to come to terms without violence? hmmmm

Siggy by the fabulously talented Bugsy!!
    Maniac #2574

I have this weird feeling that Barrons won't make it...

Shameless vampire groupie Melorn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shewolfe View Post
    I have this weird feeling that Barrons won't make it...
    *GASP* shush no!!

R.I.P., you beautiful beast January 4, 1962 April 14, 2010

Watch The Guild

Alex Holbrook

I think it might be Christian. Nothing would set Mac off more than the death of another innocent that she cares deeply about. And if the MacKeltars need a reason to get invovled, the loss of a treasured family member would seal the deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e110/Lovebugg42/gbavi.jpg[/IMG][COLOR="Purple"][I]Alex Holbrook[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Default Ten is a magic number...

Quote Originally Posted by txfae View Post

BITE your tongue!
    OH no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!
    ...BECAUSE, well ...just because it can't happen. Period.

THESE GET THE AX, axe, or cut...
    1. Fiona
    2. Darroc
    3. Rowena
    4. Aine, Tuatha De
    5. Derek O'Bannion
    6. Inspector Jayne
    7. All the Hunters
    8. Unseelie King
    9. Three quarters of the Unseelie Court
    10. The current Vengeance
    As much as we would like it, evil will never be wiped out completely.
    The rest ?!
    May the gods will it that they survive & be protected with white magycks...for all time!
    Ha!

Maniac

Is it odd that I think Mac doesn't make it? The story isn't told by a survivor, but a victim.

+ Reply to Thread