> > >
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Such Naked Pain!!!

Default Such Naked Pain!!!

Whoooooooaaaaa! Did you all get a load out of the excerpt that just came out in the newsletter? Man, the chemistry between Mac and Barrons is explosive! I'm breathing hard just reading it! So, it sure seems to me that Barrons is doing his very best to keep himself in check around Mac. It's costing him dearly... OOOOOoooo! I hope he loses control and grabs her and throws her down..and ehem. Oh, excuse me. I lost control of myself there for a minute.

Sigh. Just a little over a month.

HEart of Fae of those who didn't receive the newsletter, have you checked your bulk mail? My newsletter was sent to the bulk tray (it is the second time). So give it a look there, I Am glad I always check the bulk tray just in case. ;)

I almost jump in joy when I read it. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

2 Kids makes for fun :-D Dansgirl1's Avatar

I couldn't breathe when I read it...and I'm at work!!!!!! (Not a good combo - I'm a telephone operator )

Anywho... was my reaction...and I called the DH at home to have him read his

Proud member of A.M.A.D.A.N.

Quote Originally Posted by Leiha View Post
    Trust me, you want Faefever early.
    LMAO! You've read it already! Lucky Duck! I think you enjoy torturing us as much as Karen does!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyxie View Post
    I think you enjoy torturing us as much as Karen does!
    Who me? (blinking eyes ever so innocently)
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

Thumbs down Ah Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Dansgirl1 View Post
    I couldn't breathe when I read it...and I'm at work!!!!!! (Not a good combo - I'm a telephone operator )

Anywho... was my reaction...and I called the DH at home to have him read his
    Someone else tied to a phone 'leash' for 8 hours a day!

I kept trying to 'page down' to read more....

Palm trees Bahamas
    Picture courtesy of Webshots

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
    You know, whatever happened to the voices that use to be in Dageus' head?

Queen Aubheal destroyed them, remember? That's how all this began. She took them out of Daegus and destroyed them forever, but the magic she used was so great, it brought down the walls for long enough for things to slip through.

Quote Originally Posted by Leiha View Post
    Who me? (blinking eyes ever so innocently)
    I knew it!

I thought of you Leiha not long ago and wondered what you thought of the book.

As far as the 'brand' goes it said he cupped the back of her head and his fingers brushed it. I can't imagine it being anything but the tattoo he gave her. That whole teaser just has me
    Play with fire, Dani, you know what you get.... ~Ryodan

Quote Originally Posted by Breelia View Post
    Queen Aubheal destroyed them, remember? That's how all this began. She took them out of Daegus and destroyed them forever, but the magic she used was so great, it brought down the walls for long enough for things to slip through.
    Sorry, I don't remember that.
    I just remembered that they were no longer in his head but he still retain their knowledge. I just couldn't remember what had happened to them.
    Thanks!

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Knordeng View Post
    I think Barrons was referring to her showing him her "naked pain". He doesn't ever want to see it again. When he sees her like that, it makes it nearly impossible for him not to have his wicked way with her That's what I think...
    Okay, I wasn't thinking along those lines; I was thinking more like he's just rescued her again. It would be great to have a few of the previous lines now, wouldn't it? What you say makes sense. So he's not completely human, I'm still not ready to buy the vampire/werewolf angle (although I am prepared to eat my words). I really want to say he's part Fae, but then why does he bother with tatoos, and why doesn't he freeze every time he and Mac touch?!

On a totally different subject, do you think we could talk the book stores into a midnight party on the 16th? I'm already planning to call in sick that day.

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    HEart of Fae of those who didn't receive the newsletter, have you checked your bulk mail? My newsletter was sent to the bulk tray (it is the second time). So give it a look there, I Am glad I always check the bulk tray just in case. ;)

I almost jump in joy when I read it. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    yeah thanks layla. i cant bellieve it!!! this is crazy.

there is so many angles from this one little dialogue!!! i can think of about 5 different reasons why they say what they say. this is really hurting my head.

WHO KNOWS WHATS REALLY GOING ON?!!