+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Such Naked Pain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue71 View Post
    Sorry not trying to change the subject but I know what "naked pain' really is... waiting a year in between each book.
    You can say that again. I used to be a Potter addict (now it's just for the movies, though) and waiting for the books to come out was the greatest pain. Fortunaly we won't be suffering so much with our compassionate writer: KMM says she'll be realising the last 2 books of the Fever series on short periods of time instead of a whole bloody year. I read the DF and BF in July so i consider myself lucky that i didn't have to wait a year between each book. =)
    Few are the friends that show up in pictures and really mean something to us. Some are just occupying space in them while others really mean something to you. Those are the ones to be cherished =)

Quote Originally Posted by libelinha View Post
    You can say that again. I used to be a Potter addict (now it's just for the movies, though) and waiting for the books to come out was the greatest pain. Fortunaly we won't be suffering so much with our compassionate writer: KMM says she'll be realising the last 2 books of the Fever series on short periods of time instead of a whole bloody year. I read the DF and BF in July so i consider myself lucky that i didn't have to wait a year between each book. =)

I must have missed that..really? You just made my day a littler brighter..
    Play with fire, Dani, you know what you get.... ~Ryodan

I'll be your Rainbow Girl ImAddicted's Avatar

Yeah, that'll be really nice to not have to wait a year between books. I've got like 6 other series' going at the same time while waiting for the next fever book. I've read almost all of those series' so I'm running out!

I'm a Scentsy Consultant! Don't know what it is? Check it out!

www.scentsy.com/jsherwood

this stuff is amazing!

"He looks away sharply...But he always looks back."

Icon21

Libelinha, yeah!!! Where, when did KMM say that? About the release of the other two books. That would be soooo great.
    Southern Faerie - Terica
    Barrons is my Barbeque Grill Master!!
    # 2292

Quote Originally Posted by libelinha View Post
    Yeah, where'd you read that?? I thought I just read something Leiha wrote that there have been no dates set yet for the last 2. Did I miss something???

VP's best yet

Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    Yeah, where'd you read that?? I thought I just read something Leiha wrote that there have been no dates set yet for the last 2. Did I miss something???
    Aleluia! I fond it! God damm i've been searching so long and it was right in front of me all the time!
    Here´s the link!
    http://www.karenmoning.com/forum/sho...owfever&page=2

Although it doesn't say exactly how long it will take she says:

"I expect Dreamfever and Shadowfever to be completed in 2008, which will wrap up the series at five books. That means you don't have nearly as long to wait as some of you thought. In exchange for my commitment to write the series back to back without a break in between, my publisher has committed to getting them out to the readers as quickly as possible."

Hey hey! She didn't actuallysay when they were coming out! I just gathered that the books will be coming out earlier between each other in shorter periods of time. She mentioned no dates!! Calm down people! Read her thread!

Posting it again:

http://www.karenmoning.com/forum/sho...owfever&page=2

Exclamation

You should know that ANY mention of these books getting to us quickly is liable to start a stampede. Especially with me, must be something about being from Texas. LMAO - Anyway, thanks for posting your reply so quickly and the link to the thread where you found it.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Faerie View Post
    You should know that ANY mention of these books getting to us quickly is liable to start a stampede. Especially with me, must be something about being from Texas. LMAO - Anyway, thanks for posting your reply so quickly and the link to the thread where you found it.
    It's ok! I have nothing else to do so i just hang around here. A LOT!! I love this website. New things are coming up everytime!

Unhappy Hmmmm

Do you guys remeber when Barrons rescued Mac in the caves and she ate the rhino boy and Barrons and Mac made out on the cave floor?

Maybe what Barrons means by naked pain is that maybe some of Mac's memories flashed before his eyes and he saw something that made him very upset and didn't want her to show him again? What do you guys think?

+ Reply to Thread